Disneyland Paris has unveiled a video clip showcasing the three artists who won the social media competitors to have their artwork shown at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Artwork of Marvel.
What is Going on:
- Disneyland Paris held a social media contest in which artists could submit artwork to be displayed at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Artwork of Marvel.
- The winners were being Margot, Deike Armbrüster, and John Beckers.
- Judges for the contest incorporated:
- Ryan Meinerding, Vice President, MARVEL Studios Visual Advancement
- Scot Drake, Govt Artistic Director, Marvel Worldwide Portfolio at Walt Disney Imagineering
- Sylvie Massara, Direct Inventive Designer at Walt Disney Imagineering Paris – Design and style & Clearly show Quality France
- Pilar Hamil, Disney’s Resort New York – The Art of Marvel Director
- Disney’s Resort New York – The Art of Marvel is the first hotel in the globe committed to Marvel artwork, and characteristics more than 350 pieces of artwork on display screen from each comics and films by above 110 artists all about the world, which include 50 distinctive parts.
- You can study all about the hotel right here.
Disney’s Hotel New York – The Artwork of Marvel Launch Offer:
- Guests reserving a keep at the new resort can acquire an exclusive Marvel print by artist Matt Ferguson and will also be supplied a complimentary non-alcoholic drink of their selection in just one of the hotel’s bars.
- The 40 x 50 cm artwork depicts Marvel Super Heroes gathered in front of the legendary New York skyline, which include Disney’s Hotel New York – The Artwork of Marvel and renowned Marvel buildings these kinds of as the Avengers Tower.
- The supply is available for bookings manufactured before July 29, 2021, with an arrival date until eventually March 30, 2022.